- Developmental assessment
- Growth parameters
- Radiographic assessment of spine to evaluate vertebral malformations
- Cardiac evaluation for congenital heart disease
- Ophthalmological evaluation
- Hearing evaluation
- Handling by a multidisciplinary team is recommended and is directed to the symptoms manifested by the patient.
- Early intervention programs and individualized education strategies for developmental disabilities.
- The long-term follow-up should be coordinated by a physician with experience in intellectual disability.